3-day Financial Modelling
17 Jul - 19 Jul 2019
78b Lafiaji way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, LagosPrice:
All modules are presented with extensive hands-on exercises/case studies that are designed to allow delegates apply concepts learned.
Each participant will build from scratch, a comprehensive and robust financial model using various Excel techniques and financial modelling best practices.
Participants will also be able to:
- incorporate sensitivity and scenario analysis into financial models.
- produce management reports, summaries and meaningful charts.
In addition to our standard course materials, each participant will, upon completion of the course, receive an annotated version of the MS Excel file(s) used during the course.
Participants will also receive free helpdesk support for their most difficult spreadsheets for 90 days after the course.
Who Should Attend
An advanced level proficiency in MS Excel is a prerequisite for this course.
Requisite skill sets include:
- Working with array functions
- Working with Data Tables (1-dimensional and 2-dimensional Tables)
- Relative& Absolute Referencing
- Working with Named Ranges (define, edit, create from selection)
- Grouping and outlining
- Working with Form controls
- Conditional Formatting